A versatile side that pairs with almost anything. This couscous with crunchy nuts, asparagus and mint is easy, quick and delicious.
Servings: 4 people
- Heat the stock in a medium pot and add the couscous. Bring the liquid back to a boil and cover with a lid. Let it stand for 5 minutes and loosen up with a fork.
- Trim the asparagus and blanch them in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Roast the walnuts and brazil nuts in the oven at 180°C for 7-9 minutes or until they are nice and brown.
- Chop the nuts and asparagus coarsely and add them to the couscous.
- Finish the dish with the chopped mint, pinch of salt and some olive oil.