My ultimate guacamole is super creamy with a real zing of garlic and lime. It gets extra crunch from the corn and coriander to finish it off.
Servings: 2 People
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 corn on cob
- 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 15 gram extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red chili
- 5 gram fresh coriander
- Cook the corn for 10 min in lightly salted water. Leave to cool down and cut the grains off the cob.
- Clean the avocados from the skin and stone. Cut the avocado into large chunks.
- Chop the Chili and coriander fine and add to the avocado.
- Press the garlic and add to the bowl.
- Add olive oil, lime juice, and salt and mix.