Delicious, sweet, and with a kick of those amazing spices. This is sweet potato on another level. The cumin balances the sweetness and the smoked paprika gives the smokey aroma that will fill the room. The parsley is added for a refreshing touch and then it’s all finished with a few drops of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 5 gram parsley
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 10 ml olive oil
- Wash the sweet potatoes and wrap them in aluminium foil.
- Place them on an oven tray and bake them in the oven at 200Â°C for about 1 hour. They should be completely cooked. You can check this by sticking a toothpick through the foil.
- Leave the potatoes to cool down. Unwrap them and remove the skin carefully.
- Wash and dry the parsley and chop fine.
- Cut the potato into slices and sprinkle with the smoked paprika, cumin, parsley, salt, and some olive oil
- Serve warm