This quick and super healthy black rice recipe is a great side to some beautifully grilled fish or chicken. Add it to a roast dinner or simply have it as a healthy vegan lunch. The options are limitless for the side.
Servings: 4 people
- 100 gram black rice
- 150 gram sugar snaps
- 100 gram sun-drenched tomatoes
- 5 gram basil
- 5 gram mint
- 15 ml olive oil
- Cook the black rice in the rice cooker or in a pot.
- Blanch the sugar snaps and cut the tomatoes in half.
- Wash, dry, and chop the basil and mint.
- Mix the cooked black rice, sugar snaps, dried tomato, olive oil, and herbs together and finish with a pinch of salt.