Servings: 4 people
Potatoes and beans
- Wash the potatoes and boil in slightly salted water till just cooked.
- Once cooked drain the water and thinly slice the potatoes 3/4 deep.
- Lay them on a baking tray and sprinkle with olive oil and salt.
- Bake them in the oven at 220°C till golden brown (20-25 min).
- Clean and cook the beans in salted water, drain and sprinkle with olive oil and salt.
- Wash, dry and chop the parsley.
- Chop the chilli and 1/2 clove garlic.
- Add 50 ml olive oil and 20 ml red wine vinegar.
- Mix together well and season with salt.
Rose veal sirloin
- Take the veal out of the fridge about 30 min before you start cooking.
- Season the veal with pepper and salt. Sear in a hot skillet on high heat with a drop of oil until both sides are nice and brown.
- Reduce the heat and add the butter, garlic and rosemary. Bask the meat till it's olden brown all around.
- Close the heat source and let the veal rest in the pan. Turn after 5 min and check the core temperature.
- Finish cooking the veal in the oven at 180°C to your preferred core temperature.
- The best way to perfect your veal sirloin is to use a meat thermometer.CORE TEMPERATURES FOR VEAL ARE AS FOLLOW: MEDIUM RARE: 55°C-57°CMEDIUM: 60°C-63°CMEDIUM WELL: 65°C-69°C
Core temperature thermometer: https://amzn.to/3eTfwZF