This green beans recipe with pine nuts, garlic and chili is so delicous it should be forbidden. Take your beans to the next level now.
- 500 gram green beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 25 gram pine nuts
- 1 red chilli
- 10 gram olive oil
- Trim, wash, and blanch the green beans in boiling water for about 5-7 minutes or until they are just cooked.
- Chop the chili and press the garlic.
- Gently toast the pine nuts till they are golden brown.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, and fry together for 1 minute.
- Add the beans and the chili and coat them all around.
- Season with salt and serve.