This green beans recipe with pine nuts, garlic and chili is so delicous it should be forbidden. Take your beans to the next level now.
Green beans with pine nuts, garlic and chilli
Quick and delicious green bean recipe
- 500 gram green beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 25 gram pine nuts
- 1 red chilli
- 10 gram olive oil
- Trim, wash, and blanch the green beans in boiling water for about 5-7 minutes or until they are just cooked.
- Chop the chili and press the garlic.
- Gently toast the pine nuts till they are golden brown.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, and fry together for 1 minute.
- Add the beans and the chili and coat them all around.
- Season with salt and serve.