- 250 gram pappardelle or any other pasta you like
- 100 gram Parmesan
- 100 gram Slices pancetta
- 200 gram mixed mushrooms
- 300 ml single cream
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 egg yolks
- 50 gram rocket
- Bring a pot of water with salt and a drop of olive oil to a boil.
- Grate the Parmesan, slice the mushrooms, separate the 3 egg yolks and chop or press the garlic cloves.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and crisp the pancetta.
- Remove the pancetta and than add the mushrooms and chopped garlic. Stir fry for a minute, season with peper and salt and than add the cream. Bring to a simmer and than add in the pancetta and most of the Parmesan. Reserve some for finishing.
- Cook the pasta as per the instructions on the package to a beautiful al dente. Drain off the water.
- Warm trough your sauce (but don’t boil!) and add the egg yolks. Stir well, add the pasta and mix all together.
- Finish with fresh rocket and the reserved Parmesan.