A great vegetable salad with lots of sage, mint, and lime. It’s light, refreshing, and full of flavor. Mix with your favorite olive oil and serve with anything from fish to meat or chicken. Super versatile and even great in its own.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 corn on the cob
- 500 gram green asparagus
- 1 red chilli
- 5 sage leaves
- 15 mint leaves
- 40 gram olive oil
- 20 gram lime juice
- Boil the corn for 10 minutes in water with some salt. Remove from the pan and let it cool down. Cut the corn off the cob and add it to your salad bowl.
- Trim, cut, and blanch the asparagus in salted water.
- Wash and chop the sage, mint, and chili.
- Squeeze the lime and mix it with the olive oil.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a salad bowl and season with salt to taste.