This roasted fennel and chicory salad is filled with crunchy nuts and creamy ricotta. A filling salad that does well on its own. Or with many other delicious lunch dishes
Servings: 4 People
- Cut the fennel in quarters and toss with olive oil and salt. Keep the green seperate for garnish.
- Roast the fennel in the oven at 200Â°C for 15 minutes. Turn them over and roast for another 10 minutes or until they are golden brown. Leave to cool down at room temperature.
- Roast the walnuts and brazil nuts for 5-7 min till light brown.
- Wash the radicchio and fennel green and dry in a salad spinner.
- Mix the olive oil and PX sherry vinegar with a pinch of salt for the vinaigrette.
- Take a large dinner plate and carefully dress the fennel, chicory, ricotta and roasted nuts. Season lightly with salt and finish with the vinaigrette