For the Salmon
- 500 gram prime cut salmon fillet skinless
- 2.5 lt water
- 25 gram salt
- 1 chunk ginger
- 1 lime
For the marinated fennel
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 30 ml white wine vinegar
- 30 ml olive oil
- Pinch of salt
For the Antiboise sauce
- 1 ripe tomato
- 50 gram black pitted olives
- 10 gram tarragon
- 10 ml lime juice
- 20 ml olive oil
- Take the salmon from the fridge 15 minutes before cooking.
- Heat 2.5 litres of water in a medium saucepan with the ginger, salt and lemon till 90°C.
- Close the heat source, add the salmon fillet to the poaching liquid and leave it for 20 min. Your salmon will be poached till perfection and ready to eat. You can also leave it in the liquid to cool down completely. It won’t overcook and you can keep it for later or even the next day.
- Finely slice the fennel on a vegetable slicer or with a sharp knife.
- Marinated with the vinegar, olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Remove the crown of the tomatoes and cut them in chunky pieces.
- Add the pitted black olives, lime juice, olive oil and finish with chopped tarragon.
- Add a pinch of salt if you like.