This Quinoa and corn salad with celeriac is crunchy, healthy, and delicious. The recipe is easy to follow and you will have a nutritious salad in no time that will pair with almost any dish.
Servings: 4 people
- 200 gram multi coloured quinoa
- 1 corn on the cob
- 1 small celeriac
- 5 gram parsley
- 5 gram chives
- 1 lemon
- 15 ml olive oil
- Cook the quinoa in the rice cooker or in a small pot.
- Cook the corn in lightly salted water for about 10 minutes till it's soft. Cut the grains off the cob.
- Clean the celeriac and cut it into small cubes. Cook the cubes in lightly salted water till soft.
- Chop the parsley and chives, add the quinoa, corn, and celeriac.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, and some salt and serve.