This nutritious spinach and fennel salad is super simple and quick. The sun dried tomatoes and artichokes give it a great body and the vinaigrette is light and refreshing. A great side for fish dishes or as a flavour-packed lunch on its own.
Servings: 2 people
For the salad
- 125 gram baby spinach
- 1 fennel
- 100 gram sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 gram charred artichokes
For the vinaigrette
- 20 ml white balsamic
- 40 ml olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Cut the fennel bulb in half and after slice the fennel in as thin as possible slices.
- Wash the spinach and mix with the sliced fennel.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and charred artichokes.
- Mix the white balsamic vinegar with the olive oil and a pinch of salt and finish the salad with the vinaigrette.