- 1 pc lamb shoulder
- 500 ml chicken stock not from cubes
- 50 g butter
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 2 tbs pomegranate molasses
- 20 g rosemary
For the lamb shoulder
- Season the lamb shoulder with salt and olive oil on both sides.
- Put it on a large oven tray a cover it with aluminium foil. Make sure it's closed really well!
- Roast in the over at 160°C for 3 hours
For the glaze
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and let it brown slightly.
- Add the pomegranate molasses, juice of 1 grapefruit and the stock. Reduce this till it gets thick and shiny.
- Take the lamb shoulder from the oven and cover with the glaze.
- Roast for 5 more minutes without a cover and brush more with the glaze.
- Serve with slices of grapefruit and rosemary tips.